The girls are so cute! Brian and I also have a yellow Tiger cat named Truman! Gotta love the MU originality there, huh? I log on often to get updates. Thanks for the cute pics and great stories!
We would love to see you over the holidays! Brooke and Dan + the 3 kids will be here Dec. 21. Dan will go to Louisville to work on his PhD early Jan and Brooke and the kids are staying until Jan.19. So almost a whole month! Hope we can work something out to get together--- I love all the updates and pics on your blog! Jess
Welcome to our new family blog! Now that we've been in Fayetteville, Arkansas for over a year, we're feeling at home here! Mark and Chrissy love being back in a small college town. We love running into friends at the park, Walmart, or when we're out for dinner. Chrissy's work selling to Walmart for P&G keeps her busy. Mark has recently started teaching at Madeline & Ella's school, St. Joseph's. He is enjoying teaching middle school, and loves being close to the girls during the day.
Our two daughters get more beautiful every day! Madeline started Kindergarten this fall at St. Joseph's Catholic school, and Ella also attends pre-K for 3 year olds there. Mark just started coaching Madeline's spring soccer team, which is now one of his favorite things to do!
4 comments:
The girls are so cute! Brian and I also have a yellow Tiger cat named Truman! Gotta love the MU originality there, huh? I log on often to get updates. Thanks for the cute pics and great stories!
Lauren (Sydenstricker) Heuring
Hmm...thanks Wilburns. You might have inspired us to take the plunge. Our kids want a cat sooo bad. (Let me guess who named her cat Diego?!)
Tanya
Madeline and Ella are adorable! I love your blog!
Chrissy!
We would love to see you over the holidays! Brooke and Dan + the 3 kids will be here Dec. 21. Dan will go to Louisville to work on his PhD early Jan and Brooke and the kids are staying until Jan.19. So almost a whole month! Hope we can work something out to get together---
I love all the updates and pics on your blog!
Jess
Post a Comment