Saturday, November 15, 2008

This video was taken back in August, but I had to post it now that I know how to upload video to the blog. After dinner one night, Mads and Ella started making up songs about how much they love each other. Of course, there was some classic bossing of little sis' involved. I think the video captures these two completely and how they act around the house. This one's for you, Uncle Brian & Aunt Megan!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is too funny and sweet! I remember doing stuff like that with Quinn growing up! Looks like you guys have been busy! Glad to see your recent posts!

---Katie

Jessi said...

We all LOVE the video! They are so cute and that is great that you got it captured on video!

................................................................................................ said...

Ah my little diva nieces...

Get it girrrrrrls!

Brooke McCarty said...

Love the video!! That is definitely a keeper and you must show that to them again when they are older. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Brooke