Saturday, October 18, 2008

Go Tigers!


We had the best time with the Willmeth family in Springfield! It took less than 5 minutes for the kids to act like they had known each other their entire lives. Tanya and Eric have a beautiful family and a beautiful home; the best part was that it felt like old times! We also enjoyed going to Tanya and Eric's church on Sunday, and the girls went to Sunday School with Braden and Aubrey. We can't wait to get together again soon!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yah! Another blog to add to my list! Gosh those Junction Days...doesn't that seem so long ago! Yep, busy with my 4 boys! Quinn got the girls and I got the boys, her blog is listed under Ruhl Family on my page. Can't wait to keep up with you guys! And Go TIGERS!!!

ssmommy said...

I'm so excited you have a blog!! What a beautiful family! It looks like you all are doing well and we are so happy for you. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you!

Jason Puhr said...

Mark, Chrissy, Madeline & Ella!

Beautiful family! I have been following the Willmeth's and saw their post on the visit. I will check in from time to time. Angie keeps up on our blogging now.